Pages

Sunday 17 February 2013

A polished trip to Birmingham!

A polished trip to Birmingham!

This week I am visiting my friend Sarah who's at uni here.
We based her nails around the beautiful dress she will soon be wearing to a masquerade ball.


We wanted to try 10 different designs so she 
could choose her favourite for the day of the ball.



I had a go at recreating the flower from Tangled on her left middle finger.


Our favourite design is the lacy pattern on her right ring finger, 
as it matched the mask perfectly!


And here's a picture of the dress!


Which design do you think she should wear?

x x




2 comments:

  1. ooooh I like the gradient one best! xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love gradient nails at the moment, not only because they're fairly straight forward, but you have to get rather messy!
      xx

      Delete